Anyone working with pseudomugil mellis in the US and willing to send a school my way?

Phoenixfishroom

Wondering if anyone has any leads on a school of p.mellis (honey blue eyed Rainbowfish)?

I have been working with lines of  p.furcatus (fork tailed) and p.luminateus (red neon) and just think pseudomugils are the best. Have been searching for some p.mellis for awhile and having no luck.They are such cool fish and so difficult to get, as well as being endangered in the wild. I would really like to set up a breeding colony and be able to supply some to some other pseudomugil breeders, increase the availability.

so if you have some, or could refer me to someone who does that would be awesome.

Edited by Phoenixfishroom
Clarify

@Phoenixfishroom agreed with @T. Payne, you can add said species to your wishlist and you’ll get emailed when they have them in stock. Depending on your sense of urgency, you could email Dan and see if he can keep an eye out for you. It’s a great place to buy top quality fish. Rainbows, in general are my favorite fish, good luck to you, I hope they land in your lap.