Co2 without tank

kevincanada

Omg I can't believe I I'm actually speaking with Corey. I've been a follower of your channel for years and you have single-handedly inspired me to get into the hobby much more successfully and deeply than I ever had before. Yes the bicycle inflator is on Amazon and it's cheap I will send you the link. The only problem I'm having is that when you insert the cartridge it leaks a little bit and so you have to use it basically all at once. That's not a big deal and I am looking into seeing if there's something that will seal it properly but aside from that it works just like the gentleman and the video from San Francisco and I'm really looking forward to seeing the change in my plans. So once again thank you so much for everything you do and for opening the store in Canada so I order your products from there and I am very happy with them especially your light. Cheers Kevin

CO2 Bike Tire Inflator,Bicycle CO2 Pump 2 in 1 Valve Head with Cartridge Storage Canister for Road MTB Schrader & Presta,Suitable for 12g 16g 20g 25g CO2 Cartridge Thread https://a.co/d/9YsJ4ZE

Edited by kevincanada
Words added by software
  • Like 1
  • Love 1