Dropsy? Any Cure?

RadMax8

I’ve got a tank full of CPDs and a couple weeks back two fish came down with what I thought was dropsy. Bloated, pine cone scales; classic hallmarks. Into hospital tank they went. I added salt and dosed with Kanaplex. No change. I went on vacation and when I came back, one fish was in bad shape and the other one wasn’t too hot either. And a third was affected in the main tank. This one isn’t bloated like the others were, but the scales were pushed out just the same. 

Is there anything else I can do for these fish, or should I euthanize when I see symptoms. 

Usually when you get the stage of pineconing that's usually caused by kidney infection polycystic kidney disease  kanaplex is a good antibiotic for treating kidney infection as your fish haven't responded to kanaplex I would do Epsom salt baths 1 table spoon for 1 gallon for no reason than 15 minutes for 5 days and do a course metroplex that treats anaerobic bacterial that can cause some of the symptoms associated with Dropys  I would check your main tank if your getting multiple fish developing the same symptoms is their anything causing stress that can weaken their immune system leading to secondary infection what are you feeding and how often have you had any ammonia nitrite nitrate spikes do you have a heater on your tank as large swings in temperature can stress fish out leading to out breaks of disease @RadMax8

Edited by Colu