Gah, Fluval 3.0 vs COOP Light🤦🏼‍♂️

Trailblazur

I had an 8’ acrylic built last year and ended up buying two-4’ Fluval 3.0’s because there was no ETA for the COOP light. 

Fast forward eight months, life got busy, I haven’t even opened the Fluval boxes, and NOW the COOP light is out😭😭😭

AND I’m way past the return window for them👎🏻

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/26/2023 at 8:12 PM, Trailblazur said:

Thanks for that!!! I guess I was drawn by not having to fool with an app and adjustments etc lol

That's definitely a benefit.  I unplugged my 2.0 last night accidentally and it's a whole freaking to-do just to turn the silly thing on. 

The 48" coop light I got a couple weeks ago is quite bright, I actually just turned it down three notches. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2023 at 9:24 PM, jwcarlson said:

That's definitely a benefit.  I unplugged my 2.0 last night accidentally and it's a whole freaking to-do just to turn the silly thing on. 

The 48" coop light I got a couple weeks ago is quite bright, I actually just turned it down three notches. 

So true lol

On 1/26/2023 at 6:12 PM, Trailblazur said:

Thanks for that!!! I guess I was drawn by not having to fool with an app and adjustments t

On 1/26/2023 at 6:24 PM, jwcarlson said:

Yup, if you’re out of town and there’s a power outage you’re in trouble because the light won’t turn itself on. There something to be said for simplicity. 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 10:30 PM, Patrick_G said:

Yup, if you’re out of town and there’s a power outage you’re in trouble because the light won’t turn itself on. There something to be said for simplicity. 

Man all that money and they don’t turn back on after power outage🤦🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 9:31 PM, Trailblazur said:

Man all that money and they don’t turn back on after power outage🤦🏼‍♂️

And you have to connect to them when the time changes otherwise they keep using the old time (unless that's a bug they fixed at some point, I've only got the one Aquasky 2.0).

• Sad 1