Endler guppys have white ish poop?

SC Fish

Ive had fish having this before but it never affrcted their behaviour. These guys arent very active at all which is weird for these guys and they look quite down..

Any thoughts? 

Yesterday i also treated the tank for finrot cos there is qn orange guppy in there with some fin issues. The finrot medicine also treats fungus problems

20230122_165957.jpg20230122_170016.jpg

On 1/22/2023 at 7:31 PM, Colu said:

What are your water parameters ammonia nitrite nitrate etc is he eating any rapid breathing listlessness hanging near the surface flashing @SC Fish

the last test i did , about 5 days ago? was absalutley perfect. the same as the tank they used to be in. they are eating , they arent rapidly breathing at all. but yes they are hanging at the surface quite a bit but not all the time. for example rn they are in the mid column

On 1/22/2023 at 8:53 PM, Colu said:

White stringy poop can be poop with no food in it just the mucus lining it doesn't necessarily main your fish has parasitic infection I would just monitor if you notice any rapid breathing flashing lethargy than I would treat with paracleanse @SC Fish

Oh ok gotcha. Honestly just hearing you say that makes me feel 100 times better. I will continue to monitor and ill proberably test the water tommorow