10 Gallon Tank Update

Wolfden

Since I have redone this tank and added the fluval stradium it has been thriving. I did take out the Java ferns and added a bunch of the water sprite that has over grown my 5 gallon tank. The water sprite has been doing great and growing new shoots. I am also using a Fluval aquasky light at the moment but do plan on ordering an aquairium Coop light soon. Also added some Rosey red minnows to the tank. The Dwarf hair grass is not thriving but it hasn't died either. Left in the anubis plants as they are doing fairly well.

20230104_125230.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 1/4/2023 at 1:58 PM, Theplatymaster said:

good looking tank. That watersprite really is thriving. So the stocking is Guppies and Minnows? Looks like some snails too?

So the stocking is red rosey minnows, 4 long fin zebra danios, four kuhli loaches, a ghost pleco, one mystery snail, and I don't know how many malaysian trumpet snails. The tank also gets a water Change twice a week as I know it is over stocked.

Edited by Wolfden

On 1/4/2023 at 7:34 PM, Wolfden said:

LOL no next aquarium I have no room and I live in an apartment. 

There’s always room for one more! Bathroom counter? Kitchen counter? I mean, do you reaaaally need a toaster… coffeemaker… microwave,  when you could be using that valuable real estate for another aquarium????? (J/k) 😉

Edited by FLFishChik
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2