My sadness is so high, dead corydora fry.

Theplatymaster

I am very sad, because yesterday i must have bumped my air pump because it got disconnected, and air stopped running to my tanks. This was fine for my main 20, as i run a HOB as well as a sponge filter, put in my five gallon fry tank i run just sponge filters. So i came home, realized air wasnt running, as found all 40 of my cory fry dead. I am so annoyed right now. :(

• Sad 4

I am so sorry that happened for you. Not what anyone would expect to find when they look into their tank. I’ve forgotten to turn air back on after working in a tank before and only by luck noticed before anything bad happened. Accidents and mistakes humble us for sure.

On 12/13/2022 at 9:47 AM, PineSong said:

I am so sorry that happened for you. Not what anyone would expect to find when they look into their tank. I’ve forgotten to turn air back on after working in a tank before and only by luck noticed before anything bad happened. Accidents and mistakes humble us for sure.

it was suprising because cant corydoras breathe from the surface? The platies in that tank were fine, but platies can survive a darn nuclear explosion 💣. The one bright side is now my QT tank is open for more fish.

On 12/13/2022 at 2:46 PM, Theplatymaster said:

keep them less tangled.

Thats one to keep to, I got caught with a cable mess a bit ago and it messed up all my drip loops and caused a leak on the extension lead, luckily fuses saved the day and I was in sort everything out. 

This hobby punishes accidents hard.