New to this forum

evonner

I've been in this hobby for about a year and half, maybe two.  I fell into this by my teenage daughter and her best friend with an African dwarf frog and a betta. Well best friend moved across the the country and frog and betta couldn't go. So my daughter tried to care for these two pets. The frog died, the betta came to us with fin rot and not ideal tank conditions. This is when I had to crash course this hobby. The betta did not make it but I didn't quit. I restarted but with Fancy guppies and plants. I love Cory and Irene's YouTube videos, bought some products and now here I am.... ready to keep learning. I have a 5 gallon quarantine tank (bettas original home), a 10 gallon planted tank with 4 male guppies and just purchased a 29 gallon tank trying to decide on the set up I want. So, hello to everyone, I come here with questions and answers. Lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Lol, I'm the only one who caught the bug.  She attempted to care for my 10 gallon tank and the pictures of what I came home to are posted in algae and I still didn't give up because I had one sole survivor in the muk and I had to save him.

• Like 1

Glad you're here, Good forum, mostly a great crowd,

I started by inheritance also. I was on the navy, deployed. When I came home my wife had a 20gallon community tank from a neighbor that gave it to us when they transferred away.  Man, that lit off a bug. 40years latet, here I am.