24k Gold Full Body guppy

mynameisnobody

Hello all, so as I was scouring the internets, I’ve stumbled across a trio of 24k gold full body guppies. In the photos, they look like tiny little koi (the scales are very koi like). Now I can’t post the photos here because they aren’t mine so this may be a long shot. Has anyone ever seen these? Are they really that gold or are the photos enhanced? The reviews are really good, but for these specific fish, more for the seller in general. Have a great day all. 

Edited by Jazz Pizza

• Administrators
On 11/7/2022 at 9:39 AM, Jazz Pizza said:

Hello all, so as I was scouring the internets, I’ve stumbled across a trio of 24k gold full body guppies. In the photos, they look like tiny little koi (the scales are very koi like). Now I can’t post the photos here because they aren’t mine so this may be a long shot. Has anyone ever seen these? Are they really that gold or are the photos enhanced? The reviews are really good, but for these specific fish, more for the seller in general. Have a great day all. 

It is probable that the photos have been edited to better show the gold coloration. With that being said, I have seen some very gold-colored guppies in person when I visited Twin Cities Guppies. The correct lighting may also be why they appear so gold.