neon tetra missing an eye?

KittenFishMom

Most likely an injury since it’s only one eye. If it does not look infected and he otherwise appears fine I would do nothing. My dad bn pleco came to me with an eye injury missing his eye. Clean water and he healed and does just fine. He has fathered hundreds of babies. 

Edited by Guppysnail

• 2 weeks later...

The neon tetra that is missing the eye has decided that if she doesn't tell anyone, no one will notice. I told her her secret is safe with me and the CARE forum. She seems to be happy with that. Please don't tell anyone off the forum. I don't want her to feel self-conscious.

Note: I got an email saying "Help others by going to the topic and use the 'Mark as Solution’ button on the post with the best answer". How do I do that? I don't see a "Mark as Solution" button on Guppysnail's post that lets me says she had the solution.  I find she is a great source of solutions.

Edited by KittenFishMom
added Note
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 8:49 PM, KittenFishMom said:

The neon tetra that is missing the eye has decided that if she doesn't tell anyone, no one will notice. I told her her secret is safe with me and the CARE forum. She seems to be happy with that. Please don't tell anyone off the forum. I don't want her to feel self-conscious.

Note: I got an email saying "Help others by going to the topic and use the 'Mark as Solution’ button on the post with the best answer". How do I do that? I don't see a "Mark as Solution" button on Guppysnail's post that lets me says she had the solution.  I find she is a great source of solutions.

I’m glad she is happy. I’ve never heard of a mark as solution button. @Streetwise does such a thing exist 

On 9/25/2022 at 1:49 AM, KittenFishMom said:

I got an email saying "Help others by going to the topic and use the 'Mark as Solution’ button on the post with the best answer

So have I and I've no idea and it was from a really random topic

This is the email address it was sent from noreply@invisioncloudcommunity.com

Edited by Flumpweesel
Extra bits
  • Thanks 1