Crypt Parvati help

Hi all, I have struggled with this plant for a long time and I'm now admitting that it's not getting better. My first problem was uprooting issues so I moved my horse face loach and as many MTS as I could and now my plants stay rooted which is a huge help. But they don't look good at all. Any help is appreciated. I want this plant specifically to spread and fill in and I'm aware that it takes a really long time. Also I recently bought another crypt parva from the coop. I put a root tab in the rock wool and dropped the pot in a coop planter and it melted away and never came back so my water might just not work with this species. Here's all the parameters I can think of to list.

Tank size: 37 gallon. Think 29 but even taller.

Light: fluval aquasky 600mm on from 11AM to 9 PM

Substrate: 2 inches of gravel with coop root tabs and no gravel vacuum in years so very mulmy.

Filter: 29 gallon sump.

Lid: 1/8 inch thick glass lid.

Temp: 78

STT: tank has run for over 5 years but was moved to a new house June 5th

Plants in question: bought from the coop and planted on June 5th. 2 pots of crypt parva unseparated and derock wooled.

Other plants that are mostly doing well: crypt lucens, Christmas moss, crypt tropical, crynum, and in the sump are guppy grass, dwarf water letuce, duck weed, and pothos. 

Stocking: 80 plus guppies, 8 corrys, 1 hillstream loach, lots of MTS and bladder snails.

Coop test strips readings:

Nitrate: around 50 (always doing water changes to keep it from getting way too high as a result of my intentionally high stocking)

Nitrite: 0

Hardness: pink off the charts.

Buffer: dark green off the charts.

PH: high 7s to low 8s

Chorine: 0

Ammonia: 0

The dirty photo is from set up day (June 4th 2022) and the other 2 are of parva and lucens today

PXL_20220604_200720559.jpg

PXL_20220905_201515836.jpg

PXL_20220905_201501577.jpg

Also I use easy green when I can after water changes get my nitrates low enough

Edited by bryanisag
Typo

On 9/5/2022 at 3:39 PM, Patrick_G said:

It’s a great plant but grows at a glacial pace! Mine barely grows at all but stays algae free and looks good.
I think you might get a similar look with the easier to grow Dwarf chain sword
92F1D7A0-4446-40C0-85BB-77075151FB08.jpeg.07a73ac07fcd890c310340ffd6a5d695.jpeg

Wow your parva looks amazing!! Great pic! I have larger gravel in my tank and I know from trying that any smaller plants won't stay down for more than a day. Do you have higher or lower light on your parva?