Repashy grub pie

TeeJay

Does anyone know if repashy stopped making the grub pie for fish. I know I still see it for reptiles. But haven't been able to find it for fish lately. I'm wondering if the stuff for reptiles is the same for fish and if it could be used for such.

I can never find grub pie either but on the repashy website it’s still there last time I looked. No clue if it’s the same but may not be designed to hold up under water.  Have you tried spawn n grow?  My kiddos really like that one. It’s on Amazon so easier for me to get. 

On 8/23/2022 at 6:46 AM, Guppysnail said:

I can never find grub pie either but on the repashy website it’s still there last time I looked. No clue if it’s the same but may not be designed to hold up under water.  Have you tried spawn n grow?  My kiddos really like that one. It’s on Amazon so easier for me to get. 

No I haven't tried that yet. Just grub pie community plus and super green. I am going to try bottom scratcher on my next co op order

Bottom scratcher, morning wood and community are the least sought after by my kids. Soilent green and super green are hit or miss. Sometimes it’s devoured like their favorite and other times ignored completely.  Spawn n grow has always been a fan favorite though. I actually mixed in in with the less favored so they would eat them up and it not go to waste. 

• Like 1