newsletter links

dvonjr

On 8/17/2022 at 11:11 AM, Zenzo said:

Works fine on my end (from the email directly to the website). Maybe you have a blocker on your computer or email account. 

I have looked at several settings but cannot find anything that relates to blocking any sites. This just started since I had to replace my work laptop. Maybe i need to find a setting for the laptop because all other sites work just fine.

On 8/17/2022 at 11:23 AM, dvonjr said:

I have looked at several settings but cannot find anything that relates to blocking any sites. This just started since I had to replace my work laptop. Maybe i need to find a setting for the laptop because all other sites work just fine.

This is an image of the error message

Picture1.1.jpg

I just found the problem. The links in the newsletter seem to break up. So I copied the link in word, edited the link to include the broken part and it worked. So maybe AC-op can shorten the links so they don't break up. This is how the links come through in my messages...

https://trk.klclick.com/ls/click?upn=vp6VDbEVdON49cEpqYdbjwHDJ1Rla7BvaCZt9x6KT4jftQF-2FSx1p6XtKZVYBTV-2BClRgCWzRhc4BmJwwTTCMfZt-2FLwbvcNCifxshXe7x6HDzGCqiSQOloNN8F8FQzmX-2FAL4bTSbObycjR7e5AmE3SNxYI1-2BfPceJQHm26Zx558msH9c-2BhQ4Pf4N8grlMjmaywzHji5KPbLa4MzCeVWxfFAsRisZgOo2yEc7nXIlRAF-2Fj8l3cSrfnLra3HG5VH1xaaj6NQON0-2BHK2UJQPhYFbvKjFjjxrn7QEgRG2j0TFtNW1D3Xe9pslcsZl6yEvlgkeMI4KL_5x3tAlNby4ANp0MUfIwaF05ydVZVFhP0SXoAN8eoDx9XlCGiTJGX6NOAGAClrMFq2wJ2tAjMD1FjLS3twdJ54VFcJhgtNzz8ODhlozH1kBOYwJGz0HwYAegph-2FWABO1K6VSD-2FY7rCpnEmHMwArAOxFHcXZkYZY4WOjjpzc315jM7VfuEXFisVs311VasWngsZnnTkUArRp6crtgASJT4V2y-2F-2FFj8ulTXbX5BmvAzJugq-2F2RPNfZUUPXuIROX2Q7u3siAgOUKndo7YcAbmIIaPReU-2Bqkccxam3rEswZjCRIWXXjEChMMChjZ9QTHlciSF46s2gdAtm-2BXM7V582dg-2FmvOwm9JBJLyFcKqCGxtCPY8O-2FKjISnPnpKhKphDXWrq6hQMVxTwEvTN18RK489Tp1A-3D-3D

The text in bolded text is actually broken from the link URL and therefore causing the issue. Once I corected this the link worked fine. Also I included the (s) in the http: to show it is a secure site.

Edited by dvonjr