Fluval Bug Bites - Vacation blocks

nabokovfan87

I literally heard of nutrafin for the first time today looking up test kits for iron.  Interesting they pop up again 🙂 .

I am not currently looking, but I feel like something like this "vacation block" is just something I never see a ton of.  Especially new products.  Locally I think we have the blue / white clamshells, but it's not a name brand and it's usually junk.  It's probably been there as long as the store is open and has enough dust to fill a desert.

I don't even think the local store has any real fluval foods. 

I'll keep an eye out.  One of the reasons I ask is just to see what people think of it.  If I am ever in a bind, how well it works!  I like to know my options.  I have heard good things about bug bites and this seems like a repashy jerky type of food, except for it'll sink.

I do like the nano banquet blocks for the shrimp though, to dose in calcium!

On 8/12/2022 at 2:04 AM, nabokovfan87 said:

I literally heard of nutrafin for the first time today looking up test kits for iron.  Interesting they pop up again 🙂 .

I am not currently looking, but I feel like something like this "vacation block" is just something I never see a ton of.  Especially new products.  Locally I think we have the blue / white clamshells, but it's not a name brand and it's usually junk.  It's probably been there as long as the store is open and has enough dust to fill a desert.

I don't even think the local store has any real fluval foods. 

I'll keep an eye out.  One of the reasons I ask is just to see what people think of it.  If I am ever in a bind, how well it works!  I like to know my options.  I have heard good things about bug bites and this seems like a repashy jerky type of food, except for it'll sink.

I do like the nano banquet blocks for the shrimp though, to dose in calcium!

I hadn't heard of it either but my LFS carries it and I trust them a bunch. One thing I will say is it contains shrimp which kinda concerned me putting it in the shrimp tank then. 

• Like 1