Hello from Washington

smm333

I am so excited to find a kind community to be a part of! I am newer to fish keeping, so I am hoping for lots of experienced fishkeepers who can give advice without the attacks of typical social media. 

I have a 10 gallon species only african dwarf  frog tank (5 frogs) that also has some pond snails, a 10 gallon with a betta and 4 cory cats, a 2 gallon with a baby beta and baby ramshorn, temporarily only- I know I will need to move her to a larger tank, but she's  still tiny now.  I have a 20 gallon long brackish water species only of fiddler crabs. I've had fiddlers for years and feel very comfortable with them. They're amazing pets! I have a 20 gallon long with guppies and 2 ramshorn snails, a regular 20 gallon with 6 pygmy Cory's, 3 amano shrimp, and 2 mystery snails. I am planning to add some guppies and cherry shrimp to this tank eventually,  but its newly cycled and the guys I mentioned were only added yesterday, so I want them to get acclimated and make sure all is going well before adding more to the bio load. 

I love live plants, and all my tanks besides the crabs are planted. 

20220723_205230.jpg

20220723_205410.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:00 AM, Katherine said:

Welcome to the forum! Those caves look really cool.

The little caves are so cute, I couldn't resist them! So far the amano shrimp aren't interested in them. Maybe when I get some cherries. Even if nobody uses them, I like how they look, so they'll definitely stay!