I drew stickers of each of my bettas as dragons!

Lexi B

I like to make stickers in my free time, and one day doodled my lump of a betta as a dragon- which turned into a mini project. I tried my best to capture each of their personalities in the characters, and I thought it'd be cool to show them off here!

First is Chenley, my lazy lumpy man.

Then Kuzan, more commonly known as "lil Red".

And last but not least is my boy Danny "Lazarus" Phantom- he really ended up living up to his phantom name lol. I'll update with images of each fish!

Chen Drago Sticker.png

Kuzan sticker.png

Danny dragon sticker.png

Edited by Lexi B
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4

OMG I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I especially love the first one, he is so sassy 😂 Do you post your work to social media or twitter or something...? I'd love to follow, or maybe even commission a similar transformation drawing, if you're open to something like that!!

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, Tayturs said:

OMG I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I especially love the first one, he is so sassy 😂 Do you post your work to social media or twitter or something...? I'd love to follow, or maybe even commission a similar transformation drawing, if you're open to something like that!!

Oh that really means I lot! I've never had a social media platform but I'm getting ready to start one- I'm actually getting ready to start commissions as well lol. I've been worried nobody would like my work! We can talk together and see if we can work out a commission ❤️

On 7/23/2022 at 1:07 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

OK OK OK..... woah!!!!!!!!

I love good art, this is some fantastic stuff.  Nicely done!

Thank you that's really sweet! Made my day honestly 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 8:46 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Lol that quote in the signature. ❤️ sharks!

Is this where we request a Bolivian Ram Dragon!?

Oh man, those would be so cool as dragons! 

On 7/23/2022 at 6:03 PM, Melkor said:

I could definitely see you selling out quickly if you sold your work. Plus commissions for days.

Thanks! That means a lot, hopefully i get traction soon ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is absolutely amazing. 

On 7/23/2022 at 3:55 PM, Lexi B said:

Oh that really means I lot! I've never had a social media platform but I'm getting ready to start one- I'm actually getting ready to start commissions as well lol. I've been worried nobody would like my work! We can talk together and see if we can work out a commission ❤️

Please let us know when you have everything set up. I definitely want to get on your commission list to have my betta boys drawn. DM me or tag me pretty please! Don't doubt yourself, if this is just a preview of what you can do, you'll kill it!

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 11:04 AM, Lexi B said:

Oh man, those would be so cool as dragons! 

I completely agree.  If I may ask, are you an artist professionally or just for fun?  I feel like fish dragon tattoos, T-Shirts, Designs, all of the stuff we've seen so far.... stickers, it's AWESOME stuff.

I can only imagine where your imagination and skill can take you, I mean it.... I wish you the best of luck with the future projects you have planned for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

@Goldie Blue@nabokovfan87@Tayturs

Sorry for disappearing for a while- I appreciate all the kind words and support! This post actually inspired me to make social media accounts, so I thought I'd mention here

I use insta and twitter, handle @NiatriArts- commissions aren't open yet, but I'm building a nice website that will be attached at some point. Thanks again for being so nice! 

• Love 1

On 8/8/2022 at 2:40 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Awesome stuff!  I think you can build one with squarespace and then whenever you're ready to "turn it on" is when it actually charges you.  Cory's business channel as well as James hoffmann might be a great place to get some inspiration!

Thanks! Right now i'm using wix, but if it gains more traction I'll probably think of upgrading. It's kind of fun having a way to incorporate my hobby into more aspects of my life!

• Like 1