Dwarf chain loach - temp and shrimp

Rypa

Greetings: I have a 20 long species only, Sawbwa respendens.  Some blue shrimp hitched a ride on plants, so there are a few of those.  I need a small group of bottom dwellers to cleanup/stir up the bottom.  Sawabwa like it cool though.  64°f to 75°.  Suggestions?  I like the dwarf chain loach recently featured, Corydoras hastatus, and the dwarf plecos (if I could afford them 😉 )  Suggestions?   (**heavily planted, ph 8.0 med. gh, high kh, cool water, 20 Sawbwa)  Thank you!

On 7/18/2022 at 2:39 PM, Rypa said:

Greetings: I have a 20 long species only, Sawbwa respendens.  Some blue shrimp hitched a ride on plants, so there are a few of those.  I need a small group of bottom dwellers to cleanup/stir up the bottom.  Sawabwa like it cool though.  64°f to 75°.  Suggestions?  I like the dwarf chain loach recently featured, Corydoras hastatus, and the dwarf plecos (if I could afford them 😉 )  Suggestions?   (**heavily planted, ph 8.0 med. gh, high kh, cool water, 20 Sawbwa)  Thank you!

Check about the dwarf pleco you are thinking about getting. Many of the smaller ones are mostly carnivorous. There are so many kinds people call dwarf plecos and many are keep at higher temps.

• Like 1