If fish could cuddle...

Cinnebuns

I like to say my cats are my cuddly pet and my fish are my logical pet but sometimes I want the fish to cuddle!  How do you think different fish/inverts would cuddle?

I think my snails would be the best cuddlers. They would just snuggle up and stay as long as needed.

I feel like the cories would be decent cuddlers too. Guppies however might be a challenge. Always getting up for something. "BRB I need a snack."  "Sorry I need to try to mate with your lamp."  

How would your fish/inverts cuddle? 

Pic of my cat laying on my chest while I type this for fun. The 2nd pic is him laying his head on my arm. Himbs loves to cuddle. 

20220717_012732.jpg

20220717_013202.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

On 7/16/2022 at 11:36 PM, Cinnebuns said:

How do you think different fish/inverts would cuddle?

I added some of my smaller size amanos to the 29G Black cory tank.  Their fun now is literally riding around on the bigger amanos just for the laughs.

Plecos would definitely not cuddle, especially with the spikes!

On 7/17/2022 at 3:16 AM, nabokovfan87 said:

I added some of my smaller size amanos to the 29G Black cory tank.  Their fun now is literally riding around on the bigger amanos just for the laughs.

Plecos would definitely not cuddle, especially with the spikes!

I was discussing this with a friend on messenger and he said human sized shrimp would be amazing to cuddle. I figure as long as that exoskeleton isn't uncomfortable the many arms would be cuddlerific

• Haha 1

So I have a long tank in between two couches in my living room. When I kept goldfish in it they would sit next to me in the evenings. 

They were a lot of fun I believe if they could have left their tank they would have been lap fish constantly nudging for attention.

• Love 1