Sharing my 20 Gallon Log Book in a PDF Format.

Hello everyone.  I have been documenting my setup, cycling, stocking, and testing on my 20 gallon planted tank.  Previously I didn't have plants in earlier aquariums.  Plants are a new experience for me.  So I've decided to share my log and notes here through a link to a PDF file I printed from my Log that I keep in an EXCEL file.  I use a new sheet for each week.  I record my test data and comments so I have something to look back on.

I'm now using EASY GREEN and EXCEL once per week.  Root Tabs (ACO) about once every three weeks.

I'm having some white slime on the glass and, as you can see in the photo, on the airline tube.  When I wiped it off the glass today, it floated in the water before the filter grabed it after about an hour.  The water is a a little hazy afterwards.  Yesterday, I started using Purigen in the filter.  It really cleared the water nicely.  I'm hoping it will be better tomorrow.  This picture is a couple days ago.  It basically shows the current plants and how they are doing.  I added the Red Melon Sword on 7-5.  

2145439217_20220705_154700R.jpg.94a3e63b127e3fd5f2b3ea1ae786a40e.jpg

Let me know if you see anything that stands out that I could improve on and also what you think of the format.  Click here to view my log:  My Aquarium Log as of 7-8-22

@nabokovfan87, I tagged you here since you were very helpful in another post recently.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 7:34 PM, Dave K said:

Root Tabs (ACO) about once every three weeks.

The tank looks awesome. I don't know if they need replacing that often, but I'm sure someone else can chime in given the plants in the photo.  Very cool stuff.

I'm excited to see it grown in over time!