Best way to move Fish from Quarantine to the main tank

Arcticgypsy

So I've had 3 Ottos in quarantine with a couple of cardinals for almost 8 weeks now.  Treated them with Para Cleanse and Ich-X.  Managed to get them used to eating commercial food.  (spirulina & algae wafers)  I tried a few times to get them eating blanched zucchini, but they have no interest in that at all. 

I plan to move them all to the main tank next weekend, and looking for a bit of advice on the best way to go about it.   Since the water in both tanks is pretty much the same temp / parameters....other than I have a few Almond leaves in the quarantine tank.  Would it be safe to just net them and drop them into the main tank?   If not, any suggestions would be appreciated. 

I'm in the same boat. I have some Danios quarantining right now. They look good so far with out any treatments yet. I'm still early in the process so I'm definitely interested to see what everyone else suggests. 

Edited by Rosario

I play musical tanks with my fish often. The tanks are all run the same so close to he same parameters 2-3 degrees in temp difference. I make sure the tank they are going in lid is open to make it quick. I net and stick the net in. I let them swim out of the net into their new home. I seem to not have any problems doing this with any fish I have kept.