New to the forum

I am new to the forum but not to the fish world. My name is Scott and I have been breeding fish for 38 years in this wonderful hobby. I started out breeding Angels and Discus and haven't bred them for a good amount of time. I am currently breeding Half Black IFGA guppies, Half Black Purples and Half Black Reds. Looking forward to helping anyone out who needs advice in the fish keeping hobby, thanks for having me.

• Love 2

On 6/21/2022 at 11:33 AM, Scotts Guppy Haven said:

I am new to the forum but not to the fish world. My name is Scott and I have been breeding fish for 38 years in this wonderful hobby. I started out breeding Angels and Discus and haven't bred them for a good amount of time. I am currently breeding Half Black IFGA guppies, Half Black Purples and Half Black Reds. Looking forward to helping anyone out who needs advice in the fish keeping hobby, thanks for having me.

Awesome! Welcome aboard. Got any photos if your guppies? I was talking by phone with an aquarist last eve who told me I really needed to just check out some examples of IFGA guppies.