Under the Microscope! Aquarium Hobby

timQ

Ive been doing a new youtube series and just checking out some cool stuff in the aquarium hobby under the microscope. Check out what microworms look like. These critters are crazy looking. Ideas on stuff to do? I think BBS, Bloodworms, BB etc...

Under the Microscope! Microworms    They look super cool and think I saw some with eggs

PXL_20220610_175153008.jpg

PXL_20220610_175153008.jpg

Edited by timQ
  • Like 4

There are so many fun things under a scope to watch. Here is one I did of a bladder snail embryo shortly before hatching. You can see the heartbeat  

Here is a fantastic thread on Drop Drama and you can see the microverse drama play out. I recently started to take random mulm samples to see what soap operas are going on beneath my notice  

And here is a neat thread. 

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Like 4

On 6/13/2022 at 4:23 AM, Guppysnail said:

There are so many fun things under a scope to watch. Here is one I did of a bladder snail embryo shortly before hatching. You can see the heartbeat  

Here is a fantastic thread on Drop Drama and you can see the microverse drama play out. I recently started to take random mulm samples to see what soap operas are going on beneath my notice  

And here is a neat thread. 

so cool, the heartbeat!
I took a mulm sample and a ceramic sample. The bacteria is so tiny. Im going to need to get a stronger objective. 

• Like 1