Salut!

Thought I'd introduce myself, even though I'm leaving the hobby. I'm in my mid-forties, retired and disabled. If it weren't for the latter, I'd be thoroughly enjoying my 29g aquarium and possibly getting more. I love watching my lil guys, and the way they seem to watch me too. The care and maintenance are just too much for my body to handle, so I'm looking to be relieved of duty soon. 

These fish and plants deserve better than the infections they're prone to when I'm stuck in bed unable to do much else, for a week or more. 😕

• Like 1

@Bbeausoleil what a sad, but intelligent post. Sometimes no matter how much we want to keep something that makes us happy- we have to make the decision that what's best is to let it go. But this is a wonderful forum, and it's fun to hang out and talk tanks and fish- and I'm sure you have great stories and knowledge to share. Sometimes living vicariously is a very great thing. 🙂 Welcome to the forum.

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX
rearranging...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope the future brings you back to being able to enjoy this hobby again in someway, take care and we still want your knowledge and experience if you want to hang about and share.  

I am currently getting a lot from a 20l  (5 US gal ) tank I have in my kitchen it has a female betta and an apisto that refuses to mature  they come to play every time we put the kettle on and because its by the sink I can faff with it pretty easily and it doesn't need much.  I understand that even this is to much when you're bedridden but might be option to think about for stronger times.

• Thanks 1