Sometimes our fish aren't just "only fish"

Trish

Bently Pascoe just steamed a unique video tribute to one of his Dojo Loaches that meant something to him, it was quite touching.  I like all my fish, but some of them do stand apart from others in personality.  Yes, they do have personality, just look at Aquarium Co-Op's Murphy.  Mine was Sid Vicious, and now Clowny, what was yours?  

Condolences on your loss of Danger Noodle Bentley. 🙏

Syd.jpg

_MG_5115 copy.jpeg

Edited by Trish
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

• Administrators

It can be very sad when we lose a wet pet. I am always sad when I lose a fish, but I definitely take it harder when it is a fish that I had more interaction with (like a large cichlid). 

I've noticed some of them pay more attention to what I'm doing than others. Even on splurge days when they're full of shrimp there have been a couple who always seemed very curious about what I was doing. I assume they're full, but I guess it could be that they are never really done eating, like me on wings or nachos night. But I've seen videos of Blood Parrots who genuinely look like they are playing with people. This is why I still have way too many guppies. I try to separate, but the sneaker males hide really well sometimes.