Neocaradina Parasites

Twigflinger

Temp 77

KH 3
GH 10
PH 7.2

Hey guys, I am having an issue I hope you can help with.  Just found another dead cherry red shrimp.  In the video below you can see a tiny worm on it.  At first I was unsure if it was inside or out but upon closer inspection it seems to be on the outside.  Not sure if this is what has been killing my shrimp butt I have been losing them one at a time over several months.  I did some googling and have not found good pictures of anything that matches this.  Yesterday I did about a 20% water change dripping water back in over roughly half the day.  Prior to WC, I tested Nitrates and they appeared to be about 60 ppm or a little higher.   Much higher than I am going for.  Generally I only do very small water changes on an irregular basis.  This one was after a second round of paracleanse (suspected guppies with parasites).  I am almost hoping this is a parasite that is killing my shrimp so at lease I have some closure.  Oh and I also have Amano shrimp that done seem to have any issues so far.  Please help!