Angel fish spot

av3206

So I have had these angels for 6 months in the same tank. Started with 6 dime sized moved 3 out due to this fish and another I believe paired off and started to boss the tank. There is a white spot on her Body. I have treated with all the meds in the trio expect ick. Also been adding the tree tea oil meds can’t remember the name. So isolated tank 3 angels 1 female crib 3 guppies and a few baby plecos. 29 gallon tank. Could it be a just a genetic defect. Also it has not really changed since I noticed it a few weeks ago. 

DEA6C9CC-9A5D-4860-9782-71BA4A7AA9EF.jpeg

C1DCED9F-993B-4113-8463-861B574F0A06.jpeg

2F4FA6CA-9C9F-4FD7-8CDE-C5D0DDB7512A.jpeg

I test every few days everything is normal my ph is 7.6 and my nitrate is 35ish gh is 150 kh is 120. I live in the southeast pa our tap ph is on the higher side. 

Edited by av3206

Those are all zero. Temp is about 80. The tank is pretty consistent water change 10-14 days fed small twice a day skip on sundays. They eat and are semi aggressive when eating but not ravenous like they were younger. My guess is there is not much competition for food now there are just 3 Of them. They are pretty chill expect when they bully the other fish. 

Another forum mention could be a cyst and I should put some salt in the tank.  

I would just monitor  leave the salt a in week melafix and primafix are just herbal treatments that act as a mild antiseptic treatment that aren't very effective I think it will heal given some more time a bit of salt