New Tank Fritzzyme and Stabilty together

subramn

I have used both together when my filters crashed after a power outage. No ill effects were obesrved. They're both just bacterial colonies in a bottle, so I don't think there's much possibility of issues cropping up. 

In my experience, the Fritzzyme is a superior product. I've tried stability a few times in different tank set ups or situations, and I don't think it did much of anything for me. If you run out and have a choice when buying more, I would go with that one.

This is outside of my expertise, but I imagine it may be like what happens when people introduce enzymes and bacteria into their septic systems.  It is often recommended not to do two different brands at the same time as their enzymes and bacteria may begin to inhibit/fight against each other.  I have no way to verify this, just what I have heard through the years in the plumbing trade.   When people do want to introduce different enzymes and bacteria into their septic tanks, it is generally recommended a period of a week to four weeks be spread out between dosing.