Are my otocinclus sick or pregnant

Jcdli

I had a Otto get bugger like that it never had any babies it was just big. it lasted a long time then died but it wasn't like it continuously got bigger and bigger, just stayed the same size. I think it may be just too much food or they are pregnant typically when a fish gets sick they get smaller and smaller not bigger but sometimes so i don't really think that it is sick but do avoid over feeding do you feed them or do they eat algae in the tank? And is it getting bigger? Hope this helps. 

I have a 2O g tank with like 28-34 fish (a bit overstocked) and i do a small-big pinch of food and they are all happy and I currently have 2 Otto's I would try feeding less. I have seen my Otto's eat cory catfish pellets witch were made of shrimp. also if your tank has like the brownish algae on the inner walls of the tank let them eat it well you probably know th(at)is already but they only like certain kinds of algae and mostly on flat surfaces. I don't even feed my ottos because of the algae that is in the tank. Are the otto('s) getting bigger and bigger? The other thing that i would consider doing is to skip a feeding or two and see if they are still big. Also you only need to feed your fish once a day and it is even OK to skip a feeding every once and a while like once-twice a week. And i used to think that fat fish are healthy fish but auctly if your fish is getting over fed this is not good for them. Hope this helps.