My cherry barbs are dying what do I do

tzahroxi

This is their quarantine tank. I have been treating for ich and now I’m treating for epistylis with kanaplex in the food. They won’t eat and they just move in place at the bottom. Been trying to take a good picture but my phone just wont

52293A86-35FF-4CCF-8C21-BADEBB6782C7.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by tzahroxi

• 2 weeks later...

My cherry barbs have gotten worse. Several have died. They are covered in  epistylus and some of their tails have rotted away. I’ve been treating with kanaplex but it’s not getting better. I have been doing water changes every other day as well.

My cherry barbs have gotten worse. Several have died. They are covered in  epistylus and some of their tails have rotted away. I’ve been treating with kanaplex but it’s not getting better. I have been doing water changes every other day as well.

E775847B-1FAB-4E08-A62C-6D0B7682590F.jpeg

DB8D14CB-2946-44BB-AEE8-02072C6A14AE.jpeg

4651210B-4DAD-42AF-8CF8-FC56900945BA.jpeg

On 2/27/2022 at 7:27 AM, Colu said:

You can add a high level of Aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 1 gallon as well as keep treating with kanaplex or salt bath 1 table spoon for 1 gallon for no more than 15 minutes 2-3 times a day @tzahroxi

I was too late. The rest were dead. There is only a honey gourami that hasn’t been affected by all of this left. What do I do with them