Need help identifying

Craig

So about 2 months  ago my chocolate Cichlid gets this weird white bump next to its eye. Pic below.  I treat the tank with salt and water changes and the bump seems to disappear. Then she starts to seem almost as if she can’t see and blindly bites at food as it passes by. I treat with prazipro.  It doesn’t help.

next I see similar bumps on my big red Severum. I do research and start to treat with Metronidazole and prazipro together. I am not on day 4 of the combo treatment in two separate tanks. The Severum is clearing up and eating food medicated with metro and Kanaplex. The chocolate still won’t eat and though she has no external bumps, she is wasting away. Also my other chocolate and EBJD seem to be losing their appetite as well and they won’t eat the medicated food. I’m distraught. Though it seems the Severum is resolved or close to it… the others who won’t eat are not. Help!  Pics of the fish effected are below. Later ones are after treatment on red Severum. 

D9481E13-A3AC-4E35-BE79-22A26B8FB287.jpeg

FA420573-8362-4D4B-8726-FB807EE876C6.jpeg

C4BD3890-1B08-4440-AA86-7F70BBDC5200.jpeg

EBF29E3F-BF01-4298-B883-CD68034D2055.jpeg

F9CB7DFB-D7AE-4900-8DBB-0F19CEE84768.jpeg

If Their not eating and losing weight it could be wasting disease the spot could something unrelated or a secondary infection like Epistylis i would do a course of Expel p active ingredient levamisole  if they start eating follow up with kanaplex in food