Love Aqua Huna and Gerry

HotTunaCartel

Just called to see if I can use the green rock wool to kind of pre seed my qt for the Otocinclus coming next week. Gotta love Gerry, talked with me a bit about using the rock wool to seed my qt tank.  Absolutely great customer service, I've ordered from them 4-5 times now and really won't go anywhere else at the time being 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 4:40 PM, Levi_Aquatics said:

That sounds great! I am hoping to buy some rummynose from them once it warms up a bit.

I was surprised it shipped and got here so soon.  I was thinking Friday as it is supposed to be 4F Friday morning but I'm so glad it got here today. 

Slowly acclimatizing them 

IMG_5585 (1).jpeg

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 3:51 PM, jwcarlson said:

Are these shipping prices for real?  Just out of curiosity I plopped 20 cardinal tetras in cart and shipping was only $13?  That hardly seems possible!  

Yes--they ship Priority Mail, not overnight, but I'm still not sure how they do it for what they charge.  They are very good at packing fish and are great about DOAs.  I had dwarf chain loaches and hillstream loaches shipped late winter/early spring last year, and it got lost in the mail for 9 days.  All but 1 bag arrived alive and survived QT.  Last order thankfully arrived in 2 days instead, so that was a relief!

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 4:51 PM, jwcarlson said:

Are these shipping prices for real?  Just out of curiosity I plopped 20 cardinal tetras in cart and shipping was only $13?  That hardly seems possible!  

Yup, I got charged 12.99 for 10 harlequins and 6 otos; and all the way to PA from Washington state 

• Thanks 1