Do Panda Cory's eat everything?

Chad

I bought two Panda Cory's yesterday. I wanted more, checked out 3 fish stores and no Pandas, with a 4th store not realizing they had two left. Anyway, I bought 'em to see if I would like them. To answer that question, I just ordered 6 from Aquahuna. Super cute to look at and just watch. I knew they were bottom dwellers but I didn't realize how much and what they would eat! After one night in my filthy quarantine tank, I checked it out a few minutes ago and noticed my tank was sparkling! What gives? I've fed them, twice, and that tank had mulm and algae all over it. How much can these little buggers eat? I'm thinking I'll fast them for a day at least, is that a good idea? I wasn't expecting tank cleaners, just bottom dwelling little puppies. I know a lot here have sung their praises so I was curious if any of you might have one tip you would share about them?

I adore my pandas. I got 6 of 12 from Aqua huna they were very healthy. I equate them to…if my garbage disposer had legs it would raid the fridge clean then start rummaging through my pantry 🤣

tip. They like floating plants or I use terra cotta pots cut in half as tunnels they feel safe to explore even in bright light. Hikari is their favorite fluval pleco bug bites second

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Like 1
  • Love 1