Hello from the UKE

Libby

Hi I'm Libby from the south West England. I love aquarium co op videos and learning about fishkeeping. I have a Betta called Big Tuna and 3 amano shrimp, a nerite snail and 3 Ramshorn snails in a 7 gallon but they are about to get an upgrade to a 17 gallon soon 🙂

Well...I did see two if the snails in a suspicious embrace this morning so yes I'm assuming they'll soon multiply ! I can definitely see differences sometimes in the type of fish I see sometimes, so we don't have Glo fish (I think they are illegal here) and there are definitely less people keeping tank busters. You'd find it more difficult to buy a pacu here but from what I can tell you can buy them easily in the US. I guess it's much colder here than in some parts of the US so I think it would be harder to keep fish outdoors in tubs even just in the summer as I've seen lots of people doing there. Other than that I haven't seen lots of differences but I'm not a very experienced fish keeper really so I expect there are more ... I just don't know them!