Where can I find ONE DANG RACK!

Plutothebetta

• Administrators
On 9/21/2021 at 5:32 AM, Plutothebetta said:

So I’m looking for a rack with 3 shelves and that can hold 2 ten gallons! Any help?

Have you considered building your own or having one made to your specifications?

There are storage rack options that can be found at the bigger hardware chain stores, etc., but these are usually larger than what would be necessary for a couple of 10s. Another option would be to buy a narrow commercial kitchen rack (wire rack).

Something like this on the kitchen rack idea: https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-2423-54/Industrial-Wire-Shelving/Black-Wire-Shelving-Unit-24-x-18-x-54?pricode=WA9271&gadtype=pla&id=H-2423-54&gclid=CjwKCAjwhaaKBhBcEiwA8acsHP4b-lhBp8IjzyH-KLvJodMbtKpEOhpMkbJwqEZSW8y5E4CFOoRG8hoCgKkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

You could always build your own so that you can customize it to your needs. I’ve never used a purchased rack for aquariums, but I do use a “monster rack” for my tarantulas. It’s clearly overkill for my T’s because it can hold a load of 1000lb per shelf. I’m sure you could use a similar rack for smaller aquariums.