Snail Clutch

Aqua junky

So Im preparring for a 75G Brackish water aquarium for a Green spotted Puffer. My plan is to start a 20 Breeder to hopefully supply me with some of the food intake.  My question is How hard is it to hatch a snail Clutch if ai was to order 1 online?

I suggest bladder snails they are literally effortless and usually free on plants they lay clutches and they hatch underwater by themselves just make sure there is food and calcium or babies die she’ll won’t harden.  Get you population started in a bowl or vase with a few plants Java fern moss etc and drop them and plants in you will have a limitless supply with no effort to feed a hungry hoard of puffers. If you notice you are running low feed them anything and they reproduce like mad. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Snails in my experience are almost effortless to raise. In fact you'll find some people who go to great efforts to get rid of them because of how they can take over a tank if it's not balanced well.   Bladder snails, pond snails and Ramshorn snails etc will breed rapidly if supplied enough food. They also tend to be pretty hardy so they can survive in some not so ideal conditions and don't require much space.