What the heck happened with my regulator?

Solenoid is on and the tank is suddenly reading empty. Didn’t gas into the water, fish and drop checker are fine and there was no power to it all night. The canister was reading at  800 psi yesterday.

is the regulator faulty or is the can actually empty??

EDIT to add: this has been running for about a month with no issues thus far, and I had checked for leaks prior to full installation. I'm confused.

975CF696-D558-4655-9713-EF0CC4E7944B.jpeg

Edited by laritheloud

Just now, Mmiller2001 said:

I would just get one from wherever you fill the tank.

Question from an utter noob:

The directions for the CO2 art regulators say to put in a washer then connect to the cylinder. I did not see a washer in my box, but I saw an extra o-ring. I erroneously assumed the extra o-ring was supposed to be a washer and ended up with double o-rings and LIKELY this caused the failing/leak and dumped my cylinder into the room. I'm a dummy in other words.

BUT.

If the instructions say to add in a washer and I didn't get one, am I supposed to pick up a washer? I'm all kinds of confused.

Just now, Mmiller2001 said:

I only used the one o-ring. I can see how that's worded funny. I don't think I read their directions now that I think about it. I do purchase and replace the o-ring every time I refill the tank.

Omg.... It says on their manual to add in a washer. I feel so dumb! I'll exchange the cylinder tomorrow and pick up more o-rings.