Does med trio lose strength after the days go by?

YoshiYalie

I was wondering I have two dedicated 5.5G QT tanks going right now with fish Im going to be putting into a 75G.

I was wondering if I can put fish in on the 3rd day and leave them in for 1 week? Does the med trio lose strength?

half a packet of ParaCleanse and Maracyn.

2.5mL of IchX

Got cloudy after the 2nd day (heard this is normal) but the honey gouramis are eating their poop. (a lot of poop action going on)

9 hours ago, YoshiYalie said:

I was wondering I have two dedicated 5.5G QT tanks going right now with fish Im going to be putting into a 75G.

I was wondering if I can put fish in on the 3rd day and leave them in for 1 week? Does the med trio lose strength?

half a packet of ParaCleanse and Maracyn.

2.5mL of IchX

Got cloudy after the 2nd day (heard this is normal) but the honey gouramis are eating their poop. (a lot of poop action going on)

Can you please clarify some things  here? You have a 75 gal. you want to put fish in, but you are using 2x 5.5 gal. tanks for quarantine... is that correct? And you already have fish in QT tanks... correct? But you are wanting to add _more fish_ to the QT tanks while they are in mid dose... correct? And so you’re asking if the newly added fish will still receive a proper treatment if added midway... is this right? 

1 hour ago, Fish Folk said:

Can you please clarify some things  here? You have a 75 gal. you want to put fish in, but you are using 2x 5.5 gal. tanks for quarantine... is that correct? And you already have fish in QT tanks... correct? But you are wanting to add _more fish_ to the QT tanks while they are in mid dose... correct? And so you’re asking if the newly added fish will still receive a proper treatment if added midway... is this right? 

yes 😄

• Thanks 1