German blue ram disease

SilveRx

Hi

Hoping to get a solution to this, a couple of these german blue ram originally bred in my tank have developed these worm like shape on the eyeballs.

They also don't have much colors to them compare to the male/female pair.

The original pair didn't seem to develop any symptoms and the rest of the community tank have no symptoms of this as well. 

Only the 6 surviving tank bred ram has these 3 of which past away.

20210516_194227.jpg

20210516_194223.jpg

Raise your water temp to between 81 and 83 degrees, treat with an anti parasite med, and it looks like your fish may have pop eye which is usually fatal. When you change water, do you remove water from the tank and then replace it with dechlorinated water you just drew from the faucet? 

58 minutes ago, Colu said:

It could be parasites or something else could be going on  I would treat with maracyn and paracleanse to cover all bases

I haven't added any new fish and these were originally bred by myself, would they still be able to get parasite ? and only towards the rams and not the other fish?

7 hours ago, SilveRx said:

I haven't added any new fish and these were originally bred by myself, would they still be able to get parasite ? and only towards the rams and not the other fish?

If you didn't treat there parents for parasites they could have past something on if you did  then it could bacterial infection then I would treat with maracyn