Feeding Live Black Worms w/ a Severe Blood Worm Allergy

PatO

I am one of those fortunate people who have a severe allergy to Blood Worms. Frozen Blood worms if they get in my eyes will swell my eye shuts and make me sneeze my head off. I made the mistake last year of trying freeze dried blood worms as an alternative and breathing in the dust from opening the bottle landed me in the emergency room. Needless to say I will read fish food labels closely when I buy fish foods to stay as far clear of blood worms as I possibly can.

That said, I would like to try live and/or freeze dried black worms. Does anyone have experience feeding any kind of black worms after realizing they have a blood worm allergy. No other food I have ever fed, frozen or free dried have ever given me problems to date. 

Thanks everyone.

21 minutes ago, PatO said:

I am one of those fortunate people who have a severe allergy to Blood Worms. Frozen Blood worms if they get in my eyes will swell my eye shuts and make me sneeze my head off. I made the mistake last year of trying freeze dried blood worms as an alternative and breathing in the dust from opening the bottle landed me in the emergency room. Needless to say I will read fish food labels closely when I buy fish foods to stay as far clear of blood worms as I possibly can.

That said, I would like to try live and/or freeze dried black worms. Does anyone have experience feeding any kind of black worms after realizing they have a blood worm allergy. No other food I have ever fed, frozen or free dried have ever given me problems to date. 

Thanks everyone.

It might be best to speak to a doctor in this situation.