Jump to content

egranadosjr

Members
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Recent Profile Visitors

183 profile views

egranadosjr's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later
  • Reacting Well
  • First Post

Recent Badges

50

Reputation

  1. I've been getting a lot better at 3D printing and got some PETG filament. I've been printing fish hides and new filter parts. No issues so far!
  2. New project! Growing out some cute little N. Rachovii @Slick_Nick
  3. Pulled a few of the colony bred babies to grow out in a separate tank. Three babies of ranging sizes in the top left corner
  4. Sold a trio of the gardneri at my local club, and I placed in my first fish contest. It was by default but I'm not mad about it
  5. This is a fun development. I found three babies in the tank as I was clearly some of the floating plants.
  6. @Slick_Nick I raised them in a Spec 5.5 gallon tank. They're very energetic.
  7. They’re growing like weeds. Most resemble the female but one has some darker finnage coming. They’re hard to get in one frame but all six are still kicking. Weaned off brine shrimp and now ravage the hakari vibra bites and nano flakes from extreme.
  8. I've printed the following modifications and tools for my aquarium with success. Duckweed Scoop w/ brace bars-- note: The tinges are close together. When I added a brim, it fused the first few layers and made it annoying to clean up. Link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4232833 Filter Media holder-- I printed on its side. It needed some support, and removing the ones on the top next to the handlebar took a minute. Link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4564297 I printed 2 kinds of water flow baffles. #1 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5214131 #2 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1994922 The first one is a spray bar with an open end that you attach a separate end cap. This one worked well, but when I think it's going to be too hard to try and shellac the deep inside with the acrylic spray. The second baffle is much shorter and open. It's very easy to spray the inside. The only problem with baffle #2 is the inlet tube is small enough that the water pressure pushes it out. I am thinking of super-gluing a rubber band to close the gap and create friction.
  9. Bellies full of BBS. There are a solid 6 fry. Not the biggest bunch but they’re going strong!
×
×
  • Create New...