Hello, my fellow aquarium hobbyists

Chandra

Hello Everyone,  My name is Chandra and I'm currently a software developer by profession from Memphis, TN.

I got into the hobby very recently and I think I have Multiple Tank Syndrome already.

I currently own three aquariums - two 10gallons and a 29 gallons thats cycling currently. I really appreciate Cory, Dean, Irene and Candy for their passion in helping new beginners.

I didn't know a lot of stuff before I knew about Aquarium Co-op and went by Pet-smart and killed fish.

But I'm proud that I'm helping my friend set his tanks with right guidance and raising 15 guppy fry already. 

They have amazing line of products and recommendations for helping me so far.

Here are my current tanks:

Most of them run Live plants and products from Aquarium co-op:

My Guppy Tank 10G: Just about to get a change water (Low-tech)

IMG_2784.jpg.ccf556bdb9084450f12cdfe77bcb8c64.jpg

My Quarantine tank: (10G)

IMG_2790.jpg.717b7bf4f8cf9d9dbb645abb973107b8.jpg

Marina breeder with my first 16 guppy fry

IMG_2788.jpg.46bfc869c6b0eddab303b956d9bc445f.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

Whatcha gonna put in the 29g? I am mid-cycle on a 29 also, planning to start with some guppy grow outs while everything (plants) gets established, but eventually want an angel, some german rams or apisto, otocinclus, rummy-nose tetras maybe....Still plotting honestly. 🙂 Not sure quite yet.

IMG_20200714_145109.jpg

12 minutes ago, Brandy said:

Whatcha gonna put in the 29g? I am mid-cycle on a 29 also, planning to start with some guppy grow outs while everything (plants) gets established, but eventually want an angel, some german rams or apisto, otocinclus, rummy-nose tetras maybe....Still plotting honestly. 🙂 Not sure quite yet.

IMG_20200714_145109.jpg

Wow thats beautiful. I'm also planning get a school of Odessa barbs and some platys

• Like 1