An Invitation

MJV Aquatics

This past summer I created a Website  /  Blog with Tropical Fish related videos and 80+ fish related articles. The articles are written by me as well as two other experienced hobbyists. Combined we have over 125 years in the hobby.

I invite you to have a look and let me know what you think.

Regards, ~Mike V.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Philip said:

Sir, 

Thank you for calling attention to the website. I went over to check it out and found it hard to leave. So much great information I can't wait to explore the rest of the content. 

R/

Phil

Your welcome! It's a 'labor of love' for the hobby I've enjoyed for 50+ years and a small way to help newer hobbyist's get a leg up and past the myths that just don't go away.  🙂

1 hour ago, quikv6 said:

Absolutely brilliant information. This will be a great resource for us all. Thank you!

Your Welcome and thank-you for having a looksee. Now Byron and I are mere enthusiastic hobbyists with a LOT of years in the hobby, although I sold some 300+ swordtails last year. Greg Sage of Select Aquatics of Erie Co. is a professional breeder with 120 tank fishroom and he's sold fish since grade school. Combined, I've put together some respectable articles that both newer hobbyists and experienced fishkeepers should find value in.