Apistogramma with white marks on its side

Kaleb3205

Hello everybody! 

This is my first time posting on this forum so hello to everyone 🙂 I have kept fish for about 10 years now and I'm still learning new stuff every day! I rarely have to deal with illness from my fish so I need some help identifying what's wrong. I just got this new 20 long about a month ago from a craigslist post and all the fish are surviving. (Yay!) I noticed this white line on this Apistogramma Opal after about 4 weeks. I was wondering if anyone knew what this is. It doesn't look like Ich to me and no other fish show any illness. Sorry for the poor camera quality, but the location is roughly behind the gills/center of the fish. I can post my water quality and hardness after I test them if that helps anyone. Thanks! 

No description available.No description available.

Edited by Kaleb3205

My water parameters:

PH: 7.2       Ammonia & Nitrites: 0  ppm      Nitrates: 30  ppm     GH: 7      KH: 2    Temp: 76 F

I am trying to make this tank into a shrimp tank (new to shrimps!) so I am trying not to make a ton of water changes to keep my parameters stable. I know that my nitrates are high (due to lower water changes) but I am working on lowering them through plants such as frogbit and pothos. 

Edited by Kaleb3205