easy to rehome stocking for 75 gallon with corner overflow

Lemon

so I'm half giving up on a SW tank and by that I mean I'm taking a break and I'm going to setup the 75 as a freshwater without plumbing(I'm going to make something that I can screw into bulkhead that make it so water doesn't flow through)

anyways what are some good options that if i decide i want to do saltwater i can rehome/move to different tanks easily so no large cichlids or puffers

i was thinking a pair apistogramma, a pair of angels, tetras, cories, idk what else have recommendations? 

thanks for the help

Apistos are always good and easy to rehome. Any sort of schooling fish is easy to rehome or take back to a lfs.  Rams are also pretty popular from what I've seen.

In a tank that size maybe you might want to look into some congo tetras? They are absolutely stunning. If I had a tank that size I'd probably go for some congo's. They get a little bit larger than other tetras, a good three inches or so, but so pretty. So sopretty.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Alison said:

Apistos are always good and easy to rehome. Any sort of schooling fish is easy to rehome or take back to a lfs.  Rams are also pretty popular from what I've seen.

In a tank that size maybe you might want to look into some congo tetras? They are absolutely stunning. If I had a tank that size I'd probably go for some congo's. They get a little bit larger than other tetras, a good three inches or so, but so pretty. So sopretty.

yeah they are pretty 

forgot to mention I would prefer it was something i could breed

1 minute ago, quirkylemon103 said:

yeah they are pretty 

forgot to mention I would prefer it was something i could breed

Maybe a pair of apistogramma cacatuoides? the super red apistos? In my area at least they have been super hot popular and have been selling as quickly as my lfs can order them in. 

Perhaps zebra danios and apisto borelli? Easy cool water tank that won't  need much in the way of heating so long as your house temps don't swing wildly. You could also try paradise gourami, they're easy to breed and quite gorgeous. Though if you did those with danios, expect them to eat the danio fry. The adults should be safe though. Along the cool water theme one could also breed panda corydoras or paleatus corydoras.  You'll  just want plenty of plants with whatever species you go with, to give the eggs and fry cover.

56 minutes ago, Nataku said:

Perhaps zebra danios and apisto borelli? Easy cool water tank that won't  need much in the way of heating so long as your house temps don't swing wildly. You could also try paradise gourami, they're easy to breed and quite gorgeous. Though if you did those with danios, expect them to eat the danio fry. The adults should be safe though. Along the cool water theme one could also breed panda corydoras or paleatus corydoras.  You'll  just want plenty of plants with whatever species you go with, to give the eggs and fry cover.

sadly our house temps do swing a lot