Hello everyone!

Red Rainbowfish

Sadly, I have not been in the hobby for the past couple years, but I have grown up with fish tanks. I took a break from the hobby when I moved out of my parents' house a few years back, but I am getting back into it after the new year! Just gotta get my house in order over the next couple months before I am ready.

I attached a picture of what my last fish tank looked like before I moved out. Yes, I know there were some stocking issues in this tank. Money was tight for me at the time, which was part of the reason why I took a break from the hobby. I do not recall the name of the anubias on the right, but it took me years to get that one starter plant to spread all over the driftwood to which it was attached.

My favorite fish I have kept to date are the red rainbowfish, Glossolepis incisus I believe. My dream fish to keep are the discus fish, as well the green dragon pleco from Greg Sage and blue phantom pleco. Some day... :classic_smile:

Rainbowfish Tank.jpg

• Love 1

On 10/15/2024 at 12:18 AM, Red Rainbowfish said:

Sadly, I have not been in the hobby for the past couple years, but I have grown up with fish tanks. I took a break from the hobby when I moved out of my parents' house a few years back, but I am getting back into it after the new year! Just gotta get my house in order over the next couple months before I am ready.

I attached a picture of what my last fish tank looked like before I moved out. Yes, I know there were some stocking issues in this tank. Money was tight for me at the time, which was part of the reason why I took a break from the hobby. I do not recall the name of the anubias on the right, but it took me years to get that one starter plant to spread all over the driftwood to which it was attached.

My favorite fish I have kept to date are the red rainbowfish, Glossolepis incisus I believe. My dream fish to keep are the discus fish, as well the green dragon pleco from Greg Sage and blue phantom pleco. Some day... :classic_smile:

Rainbowfish Tank.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Nice looking aquarium. @Red Rainbowfish