Hello! New to the forum and aquariums.

Hello, I’m recently retired and bored, so this is next🥹I love aquariums but don’t know any aquarist’s.  A couple friends have tanks but have trouble keeping up, it seems.  I have spent hours at Aquarium Science website and he’s very supportive of Cory and this forum.  I have a lot of “stuff” en route via Amazon, and am building 2ea 30gal tanks.  I need to buy substrate asap and am leaning toward EP oil absorbent made of pure montmorillonite clay (coarse), or Quickcrete’s pea pebbles which have a max size of 3 to 9mm.  I’ll post this then start looking around.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 2:04 PM, Yalc said:

Hello, I’m recently retired and bored, so this is next🥹I love aquariums but don’t know any aquarist’s.  A couple friends have tanks but have trouble keeping up, it seems.  I have spent hours at Aquarium Science website and he’s very supportive of Cory and this forum.  I have a lot of “stuff” en route via Amazon, and am building 2ea 30gal tanks.  I need to buy substrate asap and am leaning toward EP oil absorbent made of pure montmorillonite clay (coarse), or Quickcrete’s pea pebbles which have a max size of 3 to 9mm.  I’ll post this then start looking around.

Welcome to the forum @Yalc