Sea salt production

While reading the Aquarium Co-op Freshwater Aquarium Blog, article Aquarium Salt:  When and How to Use It Properly, as you read and get about two thirds down the page, there is a photo of a sea salt field, with a beautiful sunset.  This photo reminded me of a documentary that I watched a couple years back and found highly interesting.  It is amazing the strength and dedication of the people that produce this important component of aquarium husbandry!  Have you ever thought of the road that salt travels before it gets to your table or aquarium?  Watch this and be fascinated!

• Like 2

On 5/26/2024 at 7:19 PM, Lisa P said:

While reading the Aquarium Co-op Freshwater Aquarium Blog, article Aquarium Salt:  When and How to Use It Properly, as you read and get about two thirds down the page, there is a photo of a sea salt field, with a beautiful sunset.  This photo reminded me of a documentary that I watched a couple years back and found highly interesting.  It is amazing the strength and dedication of the people that produce this important component of aquarium husbandry!  Have you ever thought of the road that salt travels before it gets to your table or aquarium?  Watch this and be fascinated!

Very fascinating documentary for what those people had to do to collect the salt much respect. Thanks for sharing. @Lisa P