Having to get rid of my tanks

I am going to be taking down my tanks and selling most of them the fish and supplies off due to unforeseen health issues. I’m in northeast Pa and wanted to see if anyone close would be interested in any of the fish, supplies or tanks. I have been dwindling down for a while now so I don’t have a big variety of fish. I have 1 Bristol nose pleco female, a group of mixed Cory’s ( sterbi and pepper), 8 dwarf chain loaches , a group of false Juli cories , 6 white cloud minnows, cherry shrimp, assassin snails and a bunch of guppies. As far as the tanks I have 5 40g, 2 - 75g ( one tank will go with stand ) and a 1 - 20g (stand can also be taken if needed). I have gravel , rocks , wood etc. some  of the supplies have never been used . I’ve just started taking tanks down once I get further along I can figure out prices  and post pictures if anyone is interested. I’m not willing to ship anything so you’d have to be willing to meet up around stroudsburg PA. Thank you all for your time  

IF you got the time and want money, you can try taking them to a fish group auction. Keystone meeting in October is the big one auction.

I'm in central PA. I would be happy to take them off your hands if you want to just get rid of them.

On 5/6/2024 at 1:27 AM, Lbay26 said:

I am going to be taking down my tanks and selling most of them the fish and supplies off due to unforeseen health issues. I’m in northeast Pa 

In my state, there are a few Facebook groups dedicated to rehoming fish. You might search on Facebook for groups near you by putting in something like Pennsylvania Fish Rehoming or Aquatics, etc. In order to comply with FB rules you cannot post that you are selling fish but you can post asking for help and see if anyone nearby is interested. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.  Wish you the best and hope you can keep a small tank. Fish keeping can really brighten your day and has a great soothing effect.  

I can’t believe you don’t have more people offering to help you re-home your tanks, equipment, and fish.  Hopefully that is just happening via private message.