“Linni” white cloud mountain minnows

Does anyone own the “Linni” variety from Aquarium Glaser, or at least seen them? I am quite curious how their colors differ from the classic variety. I could only find the beautiful pictures of them from Aquarium Glaser themselves and a head-on picture from dansfish, but I can’t tell what the body *really* looks like. 

I do not have it, seems like some almost long fin, red tipped variant. It might be a pain to keep the line going, I am for example not having much luck with my golds, they seem to have a genetic weakness

TBH the normal colored strain looks good enough too, no need to have something special. I know that is a blurred picture and boy are they fat, but look at the red tips n the normal ones anyway. And if you go to my journal, in a post from November last year you can see how drab they looked when I bought the normal colored ones and how vivid the colors are now (just thanks to overfeeding 😄 - nah, joking, I am leaving for a week so I fed a bit more to make sure they are good)

image.jpeg.f696af81465f37c3d125514a8317ef3d.jpeg

@beastie I love the beautiful yellow on yours. 

I got some longfins from aquahuna a couple months ago and I love them, but the thing that intrigued me about the Linni is that their body actually seems more gold/yellow than silver/grey, which appeals to me.

I put the longfins in with some goldens and I notice they don’t seem to behave quite the same, as if they were different species. Also, I noticed they got very “chesty” very quickly with heavy feeding even though my goldens did not. I put them in an outside pond for now so can’t take pics easily unfortunately.