April 2024 Retail Store News

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your first update for April 2024! 

This week the retail store got some cool oddballs and some more uncommon peaceful tank favorites! We also brought in our first batch of Japanese Trapdoor Snails for the upcoming pond and tubbing season! The plants also came in robust from our deliveries this week, and many of the Amazon Swords have free baby plantlets on them too!

Check out the highlight photos of these new additions below.

For more info head over to the full newsletter linked below or reach out by leaving a comment below or emailing us at the retail store directly at store@aquariumcoop.com.

Which highlighted fish is your favorite? 😋

amazon.jpg

annie.jpg

columbian.jpg

rainbow.jpg

sterbai.jpg

trapdooooor.JPG

vonrio.jpg

amazonsword.jpg

amazon sword pup.jpg

crinum.jpg

peti flame.jpg

• Like 1

The mayaca in the store is looking extra lush and full this week too! It has started to get some pink/red coloration to the tips which I have never seen before. 

If you’re looking for a new texture in your medium-high light tank and are good about dosing you Easy Green, I think this plant is for you!

You can read more about it here:

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/products/mayaca-fluviatilis

IMG_9837.jpeg

IMG_9839.jpeg

On 4/4/2024 at 11:31 PM, Moose said:

This is the first I've seen/heard of the Annie's Goby but that is a great shot of them, they look super cute....time to research lol 

Super cute little species! One of THE most colorful gobies in freshwater and they stay small! 🙂

We also got in some great sized panda garra this week too! They are great, goofy faced peaceful algae eaters and are always active! Currently selling for $21.99ea 🙂

IMG_9772.jpeg

• Love 1

On 4/5/2024 at 3:22 PM, bnaturally said:

We also got in some great sized panda garra this week too! They are great, goofy faced peaceful algae eaters and are always active!

I second the motion. Panda Garras are great little fish, tons of personality too!

Edited by GoofyGarra
  • Thanks 1

We had some larger drop off SAE’s available right now too! Great algae eater option for those with more feisty tanks or have larger fish! 

Big or small they are selling for $7.99 each

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0098.jpeg

On 4/5/2024 at 12:36 PM, GoofyGarra said:

I second the motion. Panda Garras are great little fish, tons of personality too!

Namesake fish? 😉 

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your second update for April 2024! 

This week the retail store got some beautiful Small Assorted Discus, Dwarf Neon (praecox) Rainbowfish, Magenta/Purple Mystery Snails, and a group of super cute Pea Puffers! Our Pogo. Octopus, Dwarf Sag., and Dwarf Aquarium Lilies are the standouts as far as plants go for this week, too!

For more info head over to the full newsletter linked below or reach out by leaving a comment below or emailing us at the retail store directly at store@aquariumcoop.com.

Which highlighted fish/plant is your favorite this week? 😋

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

We still have some sweet little Red Lizard Whiptail Catfish in the store right now. They are perfect for small tanks that need an oddball algae eater and bottom feeder in them. They stay pretty small and get much more red as they get older. I have found them to be 100% shrimp safe, too! 🙂

Selling for $23.99ea

IMG_0175.jpeg

We have a great group of small clown loaches in stock right now! While they get large, I have found them to be incredibly slow growing and it takes a while for them to get sizable.

Currently selling for $16.99ea 

IMG_0195.jpeg

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your third update for April 2024! 

Here in Edmonds, WA we got in some unusual but community-friendly oddball fish as well as some tried-and-true favorites.

I will be on vacation the end of this week and next week, so for faster responses- email works best this and next week 🙂

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0419.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your last update for April 2024! 

(Sharing this post early due to not posting last week because I was away on vacation)

Here in Edmonds, WA the Aquarium Co-Op Retail Store got in some interesting new fish as well as some favorites that we haven't been able to source in a while! We also got in a HUGE plant restock as well as some tissue-cultured plants!

Check out the highlight photos of these new additions below!

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0703.JPG